Bernard F. Hearon, M.D.
Upper Extremity Orthopaedic Surgeon
Welcome and thank you for visiting our website. Our purpose is to provide an excellent source of information on upper extremity orthopaedics.
Our goals are
- to empower patients to make informed decisions regarding their upper extremity problems,
- to empower physical and occupational therapists to deliver high quality rehabilitative care to our mutual patients and
- to empower health care providers to properly evaluate and treat patients with upper extremity musculoskeletal problems.
To achieve these goals, we offer
educational resources targeted specifically for patients, including links to other reliable sources of online information,
physical and occupational therapy protocols designed specifically for our patients and
educational resources prepared specifically for health care providers dealing with upper extremity problems.
The Welcome/Home section of our website introduces our practice and our personnel.
- Practice Overview details our practice scope and philosophy. This section also covers the latest surgical techniques we offer and our areas of special interest.
- Dr. Hearon’s Curriculum Vitae and biographical data are contained in this subsection.
- PA Frantz, physician assistant for Dr. Hearon, is introduced in this subsection.
- Office Staff members who assist Dr. Hearon with patient care are introduced here.
- How To Find Us subsection provides a local map and driving directions to our office.
- Acknowledgements recognizes the efforts of the hard-working AOA staff members who contributed to this website.
We hope that you find this website useful and we look forward to your comments. Click the email link at the bottom of this page and send us your comments on this website.